DEUCES WILD CODE OF CONDUCT
Only coaches/captains are permitted to address the officials and must do so in a respectful manner. Respect your opponents and “Honor the Game” on all levels. Poor sportsmanship, taunting, trash talking, fighting, or other unsportsmanlike behavior will not be tolerated by coaches, players, parents and/or fans of any organization and will result in immediate removal from the tournament at the discretion of the league director.
- COLLEGE RULES APPLY FOR FREE MOVEMENT. (registered players will receive specific details prior to league beginning)
- TWO POINT OPPORTUNITIES (registered players will receive specific details prior to league beginning)
- ALL SUBSTITUTION IS HANDLED ON THE FLY AND THERE ARE NO TIME-OUTS DURING GAME PLAY.
- MERCY RULE CAN BE APPLIED WHEN THERE IS A SIX (6) GOAL LEAD. THE TRAILING TEAM CAN ELECT TO TAKE AN INDIRECT FREE POSITION AT THE DRAW CENTER.
- TWO PLAYERS WILL BE HELD BACK AT THE MIDFIELD RESTRAINING LINE DURING GAME PLAY; HAVING 7 PLAYERS OVER THE RESTRAINING LINE.
- Team Rosters will be a minimum of 16 players and a maximum of 20 players.
- 10 v 10 (including a goaltender)
- All games will start promptly at the assigned times on a central whistle/horn.
- Games will consist of two (25-minute) running halves; direction changes at halftime. Halftime will consist of one 3 minute break. 7 minutes to warm up
- No timeouts permitted
- Running clock will be kept by League Representatives and officials.
- Even though there is a central horn, officials are able to use their discretion to stop play for any reason that he/she feels fit. Examples include serious injury, game equipment issues, etc. however the clock will remain running
- Time Serving Penalties are kept by the on-field officials.
- Coaches are responsible for keeping their own score, which will be reported to the Headquarters at the conclusion of the game.
- If a team forfeits, a forfeit will be posted as 6-1 victory for the non-forfeiting team.
- All appropriate equipment and mouth guards must be worn at all times.